If you’re experiencing trouble opening webpages on Google Chrome, you might choose to check at the bottom left side of this browser for those words’downloading proxy script‘. If you’re having this kind of problem, then the following data in this guide can aid you.
Occasionally you briefly mend the sluggishness of Chrome by present the browser and beginning, but an issue such as this happens often is definitely frustrating. For this reason, you might choose to try out this fast fix to produce your Chrome browser quicker and less irritating.
Change automatically detect configurations
The origin of the problem comes out of the PC configurations. Your PC is probably configured to automatically get webpages on Chrome via a proxy. Therefore, the message’ downloading proxy script’ on the bottom of your browser. Ever since your PC needs to go through a middleman (proxy), opening webpages can sometimes be a slow procedure. Thus you’ll have to access your preferences in your own Chrome browser so as to accelerate the loading procedure.
Here is how you do this:
- Visit the menu, which is situated on the top alongside this Chrome browser.
- As soon as you’ve entered the settings page you will likely have to scroll down to obtain the advance’ alternative. As soon as you discover this alternative, which can be found on the base of the webpage, click on onto it.
- You’ll have to scroll down a little more to obtain an alternative named ‘Open Proxy Settings’. This option is located under the program category. Find this alternative and click on onto it.
- This choice will open your online properties. Ensure that you are in the links tab and find Lan configurations. Click on Lan configurations.
- As soon as you open your regional Area Network Settings, uncheck the box beside the functions automatically detect settings’.
- Press OK.
Once you completed these basic measures, the issue using’downloading proxy script’ ought to be solved. Your browsing rate should boost and you’ll probably not be stuck onto any loading screens. Don’t forget to restart your Chrome browser for the settings you’ve changed to take effect.