As we all know, Microsoft has officially discontinued its video editing applications – Windows Movie Maker as 10 January 2017. For people who are new to this app will be not able to download and then use it in order to cut rotate and edit videos to PC more. Then how are you going to rotate a movie in Windows 10 with no Movie Maker? Luckily, there are lots of other similar apps which are simple to use and available for Windows 10.
Here we’ll advise that you top 3 greatest methods to rotate videos on Windows 10 with just a couple clicks.
- Component 1 Rotate a Video using Joyoshare Media Cutter
- Component 2 Rotate Video on Windows 10 With VLC
- Component 3 Restart Videos using Filmora Video Editor
Component 1 Simplest Way to Restart a Video with Joyoshare
Joyoshare Media Cutter isn’t just a highly effective video/audio cutter and joiner, but also an wonderful movie editor and rotator for Windows 10/8/7/Vista/XP consumers in addition to Mac OSX users.
The program allows you to cut any movie in a superfast rate without resulting in any quality loss. You might even use it to correct the movie’s contrast, brightness, color, and saturation; employ particular audio and video effects for a video clip; include subtitles, texts, and watermarks in accordance with your requirements; or rotate the movie from 90 degrees left or right, flip it vertically or horizontally.
In any case, Joyoshare Video Rotator additionally supports a lot of output file formats and mobile gadgets and devices, including HD MP4, MPEG, WMV, FLV, MOV, AVI, in addition to Android, iPhone, Windows Phone, smart TVs, game consoles and much more. Therefore, you may export your corrected video on any device in any format you would like.
Step 1 Import your target video document
Initially, you Want to start the app. Ensure to have installed the most recent version of Joyoshare Media Cutter in your computer beforehand. Click on the”Open” button to obtain the movie that you would like to rotate, or easy drag it and drop to the middle of Joyoshare.
Step 2 Rotate the movie
Following the movie clip is included, click on the”Show section listing” icon to display your movie file. Click on the edit icon and it’ll pop a new window which has many alternatives for movie editing. Hit on the”Correct” tab and you’ll notice the movie rotating attribute in the bottom left corner. You can now rotate the movie by 90 degrees left or right, or turn it vertically or horizontally according to your needs.
Step 3 Export your rotated video
Before export the video that is adjusted, you want to pick the output signal mode. The”High-speed mode” creates the movie clip been transformed losslessly and fast, whereas the”Encoding mode” enables you to personalize the document formats, codecs, and video quality too. Opt for the next mode here and click on the”Start” button to start to convert the movie. Wait for some time until it is completed. Now your movie is successfully calibrated.
Video Tutorial for The Way to Rotate Pictures on Windows using Joyoshare Media Cutter
Part 2 The best way to synthesize Video Windows 10 from VLC Media Player
With no Windows Movie Maker, you could even rotate the video using VLC. Apart from a media player, VLC is also an easy-to-use yet successful free movie editing tool. It can allow you to edit and rotate every other movie file in only a couple clicks just. To rotate a movie in Windows 10 with VLC media player, you are able to follow the easy steps as below:
1. Launch VLC on your pc, click the”Media” >”Open File” to import the movie you need to rotate;
2. Press on the”Tools” >”Outcomes and Filters”;
3. Click the”Video Effects” >”Geometry”, and decide on the rotation levels you would like. Don’t forget to tick the”Change” box before closing this window. Part 3 How to Rotate Videos With Wondershare Filmora
The next process to rotate a movie on Windows 10 would be to utilize Filmora Video Editor from Wondershare. Additionally, this is a straightforward video editing program which may be used to edit and rotate videos efficiently. You could even export and save your rotated video into any document format, apparatus, and site.
Rotating a movie with Filmora only requires 3 steps:
1. Click the”Full Feature Mode” then add video into the program by hitting on the”Publish Media Files Here”;
2. Drag-and-drop the movie clip from media library into the timeline and double click on this movie. Pick 1 rotation choice you want and then click on the”OK” button
3. Choose the output format and then place the exporting settings and click the”Export” button. You’ve now completed rotating a movie and conserving it.